The IDO event for $ERA is coming up on April 20th, 2023 at 09:00 AM UTC, so it is important to learn how to buy and trade $ERA on Raydium. This guide will help you navigate the Raydium platform and its features.
Before delving into the specifics of buying and trading $ERA, let’s take a closer look at the token itself. As one of the two primary tokens in Dragon War, $ERA plays a vital role in the game’s tokenomics. It has several utilities in-game, including:
- Purchasing NFTs such as Skill cards and Heroes equipment
- Transaction fees for dragon modification features
- In-game auxiliary item purchases
- Skipping construction time in building sites
- Activation/upgrading of Elemental buildings.
To maintain the game’s tokenomics and long-term sustainability, we have implemented various ways for players to earn $ERA in-game. These include participating in daily and weekly activities, advancing through the Campaign Map, upgrading Elemental Buildings, completing Daily Quests, and competing in Weekly Tournaments.
I. Choose your wallet.
Before you get started using Raydium, you’ll need a Solana Program Library (SPL) wallet for storing your funds on the Solana blockchain and for interacting with the Raydium Program.
Don’t forget to fund your wallet with SOL, as it is required to execute a transaction on the Solana network. It is recommended to keep a minimum of 0.05 SOL in your wallet to avoid failed transactions.
We recommend 2 wallet options below for maximum compatibility:
- Phantom offers a wallet and browser extension with a streamlined, user-friendly interface. Raydium highly suggests Phantom for new users and those that want a simple and straightforward wallet experience.
- Solflare is another digital wallet that enables universal access to the Solana blockchain and its associated applications. Solflare offers both a browser extension wallet and a web-page based wallet, the latter being particularly handy to monitor transactions history.
II. How to buy and trade ERA on Raydium
- Step 1: Navigate to Swap using the tabs at the of the app, then connect your wallet.
- Step 2: Next, select from the drop-down the tokens you want to swap, in this case it’s $ERA token.
- Step 3: Enter the amount of tokens you wish to swap. Finally, click Swap!
- Step 4: Shortly after the transaction is confirmed you should be able to see your new balance, although this can sometimes take a few seconds to refresh.
You have now completed your first swap on Raydium. Now let’s get swapping!
💡 Pay close attention to Price Impact and remember to check ‘Minimum Received’ when executing large swaps or when swapping in a low liquidity pool.
- Minimum Received is the least amount of tokens a user will receive on a trade.
- Price Impact is the difference between the market price and the estimated execution price based on the size of the trade.
- Slippage Tolerance is the maximum difference between a user’s estimated price and execution price. You can access this parameter both by clicking “settings” on the navigation tab and “more information” on the swap interface.
In a nutshell
$ERA is an important token in Dragon War, with several utilities in-game and a well-designed tokenomics system to support its price. To buy and trade $ERA on Raydium, users need a SPL wallet such as Phantom or Solflare and SOL to execute transactions. Swapping tokens on Raydium is a simple process, but users should pay attention to parameters such as Price Impact and Minimum Received, especially when executing large swaps or trading in low liquidity pools. With the upcoming IDO event and constant updates to the game, Dragon War and $ERA have a promising future ahead.