Make your Dragon Battles adventures extra rewarding.
Dragon War Mainnet has been released since June, and we’re on going to launch the “Free to Play” version when in the next few days of October.
Free-to-play is no stranger to all gamers anymore, this is a version where you don’t need any money to enter the game experience. You use your skill and complete various challenges that give you rewards and level you up.
Perks of the free-to-play feature:
- No game fees
- Get free Heroes, dragons, and skills
- Free to play, free to earn
- Experience all the Game Modes and features.
I. Game mode:
On Dragon War’s latest Mainnet, Arena (PVP), Campaign Map (PVE), and Building are the main modes. Shortly, there will be more fascinating modes to let users experience: Farming and Upgrading,…
- Campaign Mode: The first PVE mode in Dragon War. With this game mode, Users can get a tutorial, defeat the Enemies through the game story and get various rewards, including the game’s Token, Hero’s exp,…
- Arena Mode: A 5v5 round-based game where teams focus on winning a quick engagement. At the beginning of each round, players will spend picking up dragons to form a perfect troop to fight. Winning the round is simple: Eliminate the enemy team.
- Building: Players will grant land to build the construction served for collecting resources, tokens, or strengthening their Dragons.
- Dragon Combine: This feature is similar to “Breeding” in other traditional games when it allows you to breed and combine many different dragons to form a new Dragon with a higher level.
- Dragon Fusion: A great feature that helps players add more troops to the dragon squad is FUSION, where players will combine 6 different body parts to “cast” into 1 Dragon corresponding dragon species.
- Dragon Dismantle: In the process of creating quality dragon warriors, players can dismantle the Body Part to obtain the Dragon Stone, which better suits their strategy and goals.
- Dragon Release: If in the squad there are unnecessary, redundant, or pre-existing dragons, the player can completely release that dragon to collect body parts and Dragon Stone, which organizes them for a new strategy.
- Farming token: Restart with old battles to strengthen your power and increase EXP for heroes.
Keep staying tuned and check out the free-to-play version when it goes live one day soon in October.