Dragon War not only creates the most fascinating turn-based strategy game for players but also focuses on giving out the potential ROI to make sure people playing the game can enjoy earning while having a great gaming experience with it.
Be noted that we will keep updating this ROI mechanism based on community feedback, new release features… For now, we are going to deep dive into analyzing the potential ROI of Dragon War from the current Economic Design and data from the last Opentest event.Through analyzing data and statistics from players who are participating in the Open Test, the following are our observations:
- The top Players, who really understand the Game and are skillful at battle strategy together with a lucky chest that consists of 1 rare dragon, got ROI within 24 – 30 days.
- The worst players, who probably preferred playing games without any thinking at all, got the ROI for around 45 days.
- Average players got the ROI around 30 days.
Moreover, when the mainnet releases:
- Players can obtain Dragon formation at a reasonable price in the MarketPlace from other players and start farming with the lowest map. Having a qualified squad fight against the weakest enemies, you will have a higher chance of winning and claiming the rewards. Therefore, the time for receiving the returns would be quicker.
- As players purchase a discounted Dragon army, the input price is much lower to obtain.
- Upcoming features in Mainnet in the near future, such as Arena, will cite more tokens. To that end, the ROI earning time would be quicker.
Any player can benefit from Dragon War’s relatively quick ROI. Larger investors can make significant gains by setting up a strong Dragon formation and having enough power to play as much as possible. Smaller investors can benefit from farming the lowest map. ROI is an important factor in play-to-earn gaming and improving it when possible will remain a key priority for Dragon War.